About NCH Medical Group
NCH Medical Group has partnered with Northwest Community Hospital to create a new coordinated healthcare system. This system is designed to deliver positive experiences for you with every interaction -- at our medical offices, immediate care centers, and the hospital.
We are dedicated to providing our patients personalized attention from board-certified primary care and specialty physicians and certified mid-level providers belonging to NCH Medical Group, and access to nationally recognized specialists at Northwest Community Hospital.
We exist to improve the health of the communities we serve and to meet individual's healthcare needs.
We will be known for our singular focus on providing a comprehensive, patient-centered system of care that surpasses every expectation for excellence (in quality, convenience and service).
To realize our vision and mission, NCH Medical Group offers our patients:
- Clinical excellence and care coordination
- Optimum choice of healthcare providers, services, and settings
- Convenient, timely and easy use of services
- Outstanding customer service and personalized attention
- Consistency in the patient experience across the continuum
Patients have their choice of physicians at the following locations:
- 605 W. Central Road Suite 100. Arlington Heights, IL
- 800 W. Central Road. Arlington Heights, IL
- 880 W. Central Road Suite 3300. Arlington Heights, IL
- 1051 W. Rand Road Suite 102. Arlington Heights, IL
- 1051 W. Rand Road Suite L02. Arlington Heights, IL
- 1538 N. Arlington Heights Road. Arlington Heights, IL
- 1700 W. Central Road. Arlington Heights, IL
- 1450 Busch Parkway Suite 100. Buffalo Grove, IL
- 1450 Busch Parkway Suite 104. Buffalo Grove, IL
- 1217 S. Rand Road. Lake Zurich, IL
- 199 W. Rand Road. Mt. Prospect, IL
- 423 East Dundee Road. Palatine, IL
- 500 North Hicks Road. Palatine, IL
- 455 South Roselle Road. Schaumburg, IL
Our NCH Medical Group clinical team includes:
- Male and female doctors of all ages
- Internal Medicine and Family Practice MDs and Dos
- Allergy and Immunology, Chiropractic, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Extended Care, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Nutrition, Podiatry, Rheumatology, Urology
For our patients' convenience, we offer extended evening and weekend office hours, plus walk-in treatment for minor injuries and illnesses for patients 14 years of age and older at our Immediate Care Centers.
We hope you will join our comprehensive community of care that puts your needs first — whether you're fighting off a 24-hour bug or facing more serious issues. We look forward to making it easier for you and your family to stay healthy!