About NCH Medical Group
NCH Medical Group has partnered with Northwest Community Hospital to create a new coordinated healthcare system. This system is designed to deliver positive experiences for you with every interaction -- at our medical offices, immediate care centers, and the hospital.
We are dedicated to providing our patients personalized attention from board-certified primary care and specialty physicians and certified mid-level providers belonging to NCH Medical Group, and access to nationally recognized specialists at Northwest Community Hospital.
We exist to improve the health of the communities we serve and to meet individual's healthcare needs.
We will be known for our singular focus on providing a comprehensive, patient-centered system of care that surpasses every expectation for excellence (in quality, convenience and service).
To realize our vision and mission, NCH Medical Group offers our patients:
- Clinical excellence and care coordination
- Optimum choice of healthcare providers, services, and settings
- Convenient, timely and easy use of services
- Outstanding customer service and personalized attention
- Consistency in the patient experience across the continuum
Patients have their choice of physicians at the following locations:
- 605 West Central Road, Suite 101. Arlington Heights, IL
- 800 West Central Road. Arlington Heights, IL
- 1051 West Rand Road, Suite 102. Arlington Heights, IL
- 1051 West Rand Road, Suite L02. Arlington Heights, IL
- 1538 North Arlington Heights Road. Arlington Heights, IL
- 1632 W. Central Road. Arlington Heights, IL
- 1700 West Central Road. Arlington Heights, IL
- 3295 N. Arlington Heights Rd. Arlington Heights, IL
- 880 West Central Road, Suite 3800. Arlington Heights, IL
- 880 West Central Road, Suite 5100. Arlington Heights, IL
- 880 W. Central Road, Suite 7100. Arlington Heights, IL
- 135 N Arlington Heights Rd, Suite 152. Buffalo Grove, IL
- 1450 Busch Parkway, Suite 100. Buffalo Grove, IL
- 1450 Busch Parkway, Suites 103-105. Buffalo Grove, IL
- 1217 South Rand Road. Lake Zurich, IL
- 199 West Rand Road. Mt. Prospect, IL
- 423 East Dundee Road. Palatine, IL
- 500 North Hicks Road. Palatine, IL
- 455 South Roselle Road, Suite 121. Schaumburg, IL
Our NCH Medical Group clinical team includes:
- Male and female doctors of all ages
- Internal Medicine and Family Practice MDs and Dos
- Allergy and Immunology, Cardiology, Chiropractic, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Extended Care, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Nutrition, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Rheumatology, Urology
For our patients' convenience, we offer extended evening and weekend office hours, plus walk-in treatment for minor injuries and illnesses for patients 14 years of age and older at our Immediate Care Centers.
We hope you will join our comprehensive community of care that puts your needs first — whether you're fighting off a 24-hour bug or facing more serious issues. We look forward to making it easier for you and your family to stay healthy!